Ceremony & Reception
Located in the heart of the Scenic World’s valley, the Rainforest Room is a tranquil haven to exchange vows in a beautiful natural setting. You and your guests will gently descend into the Jamison Valley on the Cableway. Accompanied by the call of native birds, a short walk along the elevated boardwalk brings you to the intimate Rainforest Room. Following your ceremony return to the top of the escarpment by Cableway to continue your special day.
From $24 per person.
Scenic World’s versatile reception space features floor to ceiling windows looking over the World Heritage listed region. It is the only venue in the Blue Mountains with uninterrupted views of the Three Sisters, which are floodlit every evening.
Accommodating up to 180 guests, it offers:
- Private access to outdoor balcony for pre-dinner drinks or canapés
- Internal bar
- Restaurant quality menus and beverage selections
- On site commercial kitchen facilities
- On site executive chef, kitchen and venue operations team
- Expert, dedicated wedding team
- Uniformed wait staff
- Capacity to integrate dance floor and live entertainment
- State of the art audio-visual equipment (staging, projectors, screens, lighting effects etc ) and services can be provided at an additional cost
- Undercover parking for 200 vehicles (two minute walk to venue)
- Limousine, taxi and coach drop off and parking at entrance
Arrive in style via the Skyway, gliding 270 metres above the valley floor. Experiencing unparalleled twilight views of the Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters and the Jamison Valley. Disembark at Scenic World and greet your guests for the first time as husband and wife.