Careers at Scenic World
Scenic World is committed to being an employer of choice; one that people are proud to work for, and one that is recognised for helping staff realise their potential.
We are always interested in hearing from the right people. If you have the following attributes, you could be the next member of the Scenic World team:
- Strong communication skills;
- Cross-cultural awareness and appreciation;
- Desire to deliver an exceptional customer experience, regardless of the role or position you hold;
- Knowledge of Scenic World and curiosity to learn more;
- An open mind and positive approach to learning;
- A strong team player with the ability to work autonomously; and
- Good time management skills
Skills or experience relevant to the team you want to work with may help, but the qualities listed above are just as important.
Please note, if you are interested in working in our food outlets we require RSA and Food Handling training or experience.
If you think you have what it takes to work with us, and to help evolve our customer experience then click here to view current available positions, or to express your interest in other roles for which we are not currently hiring.
Scenic World reserves the right to withdraw positions under advertisement or to fill vacancies by other means at any point in time.