Makers Markets – Long Weekend Edition 2019
10am - 4pmScenic World Skyway Park
1 Violet St Katoomba
23 August 2019 - 25 August 2019
12 October 2019Gloria Park
7 September 2019 - 8 September 2019Blue Mountains Retirement Village
Cnr Queens Rd & Great Western Highway
Due to inclement weather, our previous Makers Markets – Winter Edition were unfortunately postponed – but we’re excited to announce that the Makers Markets will be back this October long weekend!
Scenic World is hosting the Makers Markets – Long Weekend Edition to celebrate the talents of Blue Mountains artisans who contribute so much vitality to our region.
Held on Sunday October 6 from 10am-4pm in the Scenic World Skyway Park, the Makers Market will feature more than 20 stalls from local artisans offering local art, photography, jewellery, fashion, homewares and natural beauty products.
Come along for live music and face painting, and support local small businesses by picking up one-of-a-kind goods.
– The Makers Markets – Long Weekend will be held on Sunday October 6 from 10am-4pm in the Skyway Park, 1 Violet St, Katoomba
– Entry is free, and the event is family friendly
– There will be more than 20 stalls featuring products from local Blue Mountains artisans
– The Makers Market will feature live music, face painting and entertainment
– The Makers Market invites Scenic World guests and locals to support Blue Mountains artisans by shopping locally