Summer Guide to Scenic World
The Blue Mountains in the best destination for your Summer holiday . Our team have put together a guide to make sure you get the most out of your Scenic World visit this Summer;
1. Hot tip: arrive early! Arriving at 9:00am, skipping the crowds and grabbing the first seat on the Railway is a Summer holiday must!
2. Last Chance Train Ride. Sunday January 13 is the very last day for you to farewell the train and remember all the good times you had together.
3. Summer Holiday Unlimited Passes from January 14. The Scenic Railway may be closed, but take time to reconnect with your old friends: Scenic Walkway, Skyway and Cableway. You save with discounted passes for all! Read more…
4. Lunch at EATS270. Our new international eatery boasts the best views in the Blue Mountains. Choose from four outlets; Staff Picks include the rib eye steak sandwich from Tuckshop, sashimi from Kitchen, antipasto from Piatto or the samosas from Spice.)
5. Rainforest Rejuvenation. The number one place to retreat from a scorching Australian summer. Stroll the Walkway, take a picnic down to the Rainforest Room and immerse yourself in our beautiful, temperate rainforest.
And then? Start daydreaming of the Easter Holidays… and get ready for the new Scenic Railway!