Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
ANNUAL PASS+ TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Scenic World Annual Pass+ (the Pass) is valid for twelve months from date of activation.
- The Pass holder is entitled to unlimited access to all rides during opening hours.
- The Family Pass+ is valid for two registered adults and up to five children under the age of 14.
- Upon arrival at Scenic World, the Pass must be presented with photographic identification at any ticketing counter.
- The Pass holder is entitled to a 15% discount on any purchases made at Scenic World including additional tickets (limited to five (5) tickets per day), retail, food and beverage. Excludes additional or renewal of Annual Passes. Please present the Pass to staff before finalising your purchase.
- The Pass is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by adult.
- Entry is subject to acceptance of Scenic World Standard Conditions of Sale.
- A lost or stolen Pass must be reported immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellation and re-issue. Pass holders receive one complimentary re-issue; all subsequent replacements will incur a $5 fee.
- This pass may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Most importantly, please enjoy your Scenic World visits! If you have any suggestions of how we may improve your Annual Pass+ experience, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Scenic World is committed to maintaining your privacy. All information provided will be protected in accordance with our standard information practices.