Scenic World venues offer the following:
- Expert, dedicated Events Team
- Fully licensed bar
- Restaurant quality menus and beverage selection
- Commercial kitchen facilities and Executive Chef
- Uniformed waitstaff
- Capacity to integrate dance floor and live entertainment
- Optional state of the art audio-visual equipment and services (staging, projectors, screens, lighting effects)
- Undercover parking for 200 vehicles (two-minute walk to venue)
- Limousine, taxi and coach drop off and parking at venue entrance
Scenic World’s flexible, all weather reception space features dramatic views over World Heritage wilderness. The only venue in the Blue Mountains with uninterrupted views of the Three Sisters (floodlit every evening), it accommodates a maximum of 180 guests and offers direct, private access to The Balcony. Accessed directly from the Reception Space, The Balcony cantilevers 270 metres above the valley floor. Perfect for arrival drinks and canapés, this outdoor space offers breathtaking views of the Three Sisters, day and night.
Located in the Main Building, the Terrace offers outdoor space with cocktail tables and permanent umbrella structures. Offering the best vantage point for viewing the Three Sisters and the Jamison Valley, it is perfect for twilight drinks or informal cocktail celebrations.
Located in the heart of the Scenic World’s temperate rainforest, this covered outdoor space is perfect for exchanging vows or enjoying an intimate musical performance. Guests access the venue via the Cableway or Railway, followed by a short walk along the elevated Walkway, surrounded by birdsong.
Make the ultimate entrance on the Skyway, gliding between clifftops 270 metres above the Jamison Valley floor. Begin your celebration with unparalleled twilight panoramas of Katoomba Falls, the Three Sisters and World Heritage wilderness. Disembark at Scenic World’s Main Building with direct access into the Reception Space.