DINOSAUR VALLEY RETURNS NOVEMBER 26!
MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO, DINOSAURS RULED. NOW, THEY'RE BACK!
Dinosaur Valley brings the Jurassic rainforest to life with dozens of roaring, life sized dinosaurs. Discover what Earth was like when dinosaurs ruled and walk among everyone’s favourite prehistoric species including Triceratops, T-Rex, Stegosaurus and more.
CLICK TO BOOK
Explore our ancient rainforest at your own pace and meet dozens of your favourite dinos including Triceratops, T-Rex, Stegosaurus and more. Your experience includes:
· Enter Dinosaur Valley on the iconic Scenic Railway and/or Cableway
· Marvel at dozens of dinosaurs set among Jurassic rainforest
· Discover clues from the past in Fossil Alley and learn about the lifecycle of dinosaurs in our hatchery
· Meet our Dinosaur Rangers— masters of dino fun and facts
· Get a pterodactyl-eyed view of Dinosaur Valley aboard the Scenic Skyway
· Discounted access to our Raptor Tales show (only $10!)
Only available to fully vaccinated visitors (aged 16+) until December 1. Child = 3—15 years. Children under 3 are free!
CLICK TO BOOK
Ever wanted to hug a trained Raptor?
In conjunction with acclaimed group ERTH Productions, Raptor Tales is an exclusive 20 minute theatrical experience inviting the audience to get up close and meet our very own, life-sized Fukuiraptor.
Tickets available: 18 December—27 February
Everyone will have a roaring good time, guaranteed!
YOUR DINOSAUR VALLEY EXPERIENCE:
Descend into the ancient Jurassic rainforest on the world’s steepest railway.
STEP BACK IN TIME
Marvel at prehistoric dinosaurs, Fossil Alley and the Hatchery along the Scenic Walkway.
Experience the Three Sisters like never before on the Scenic Cableway.
See our Dinosaur Rangers in action – the ultimate masters of fun.
Catch your breath with a return trip on the Scenic Skyway.
The ultimate puppet show, Raptor Tales invites the audience to get up close with our very own Fukuiraptor. An ERTH Productions special!
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to receive roarsome updates on the return of Dinosaur Valley.